- 102-Acre Regional Park
- Community Center
- Junior-Olympic Pool and Recreational Pool
- State-of-the Art Fitness Center
- Neighborhood Parks & Playgrounds
- 132 Acres of Manicured Green Space
- 4 Pocket Pools
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Community Lawn for Movies & Concerts
- Hike-and-Bike Trails
- Future Planned Natural Waterfalls and Water Ways
Light Farms Celina Schools
Learn more about Light Farms Celina Schools
- Rucker Elementary
- Reynolds Middle School (7th-8th)
- Rogers Middle School (5th-6th)
- Prosper High School
Light Farms is ideally located in what is commonly referred to as the "Golden Corridor", the area between Preston Road and the Dallas North Tollway and is less than 15 minutes from fine shopping, dining, entertainment and sports facilities in Frisco and McKinney in Prosper ISD.
- Close to Frisco & McKinney dining, shopping and entertainment areas.
- Less than 15 minutes to Frisco's Main Street sports & entertainment district.